Monday, August 18, 2008

My ass I'm outside your delivery zone

UGH.. I'm so freaking pissed at Jimmy Johns right now... How the mighty have fallen in my eyes... Fuckers are not even 5 minutes from my house and they're telling me that I'm outside of their delivery range and they won't deliver to me. Ummm. I've been having you deliver to my house since your store opened up at the beginning of the summer. Don't mess with my avo spread... The manager was yelling at me and I got super pissed and then he finally put me on the phone with his general manager who said that he would drive to my address and see what the distance was and if it's within 5 minutes, they'll add our address. Fuckers. Who the hell doesn't deliver spitting distance from their location?? Such bullshit... Now I'm screwed for lunch because the only thing that I want is a freaking jimmy johns sandwich and they won't accommodate me. Take your delicious roast beef sandwich and shove it in your gas tank.

4 comments:

carley said...

So what happened with you lunch? You can't leave us hanging. LOL

Karyn said...

i was wondering also...

Lost in Tarnation said...

Yeah... lunch... Never quite got around to that... And then I had to leave to go out with my girlfriends before my amazing sausage and pepper dinner was ready. So I ended up just eating a big bag of pretzels. I'll be eating sausage and peppers for lunch today.

I did however drive past Jimmy Johns last night and flip them a certain finger...

carley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.