Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Where do we go next....the nut farm" Yes we do!!!

So I got Sammy a Dora big sister dvd to give to her when the baby comes...

She is in love and wants to watch it everyday...no biggie.

I am sitting here today and Dora is yelling in my ear, being all pushy " Say Backpack, Say Backpack"

They are trying to get home cause Dora's mom is having a baby " A BABY, A BABY"

They have to go through the spooky forest, and by the nut farm to get to Dora's house.....I will tell you this much they might as well drop me at the nut farm if I have to watch this again!

2 comments:

Lost in Tarnation said...

I'll take that over the purple dinosaur...

Why can't they make kids programming that doesn't want to make the parents jump off of a bridge??

Kristen said...

Lol... I deal with the purple dinosaur,care bears and a Disney princess movie to that extent on a daily basis!!

Sooner or later you learn to tone it out till you recognizes the end of a movie.