Thursday, August 21, 2008

When someone dies....

Why do you think it effects me so much when someone I have never met in my life dies.

As you might have seen on the news...Leroi Moore, the saxaphonist from the Dave Matthews Band died on Tuesday. I have been absolutly heart sick about this...

But why? I never met the man, and even though they are my favorite band the way my heart feels about him passing, it is as though someone close to me is gone.

It is weird, when I hear about celebrities passing, like Bernie Mac last week, I always feel very sad about it.

Anytime before Keith always just looks at me and asks, Why? Why does it make me sad...and I have to ask myself that same question...

2 comments:

david santos said...

Great work! Thank you.


Phelps, Congratulations!!!!!!
"08-08-08" Olympic Games!!!!!

A Nurse said...

It's hard when someone dies. It's like something is changing. It's sad when people we don't know die also. It'll affect us but we just don't know how.