Monday, August 18, 2008

I knew he was metrosexual but COME ON!

The almost four year old decided to use his yogurt as hair gel. Pomade if you will. He was using it to separate and define his style. Why? Well because it was handy I suppose and pink. He enjoys things that are pink. He enjoys hair products and makeup. Oh and Listerine. He begs for Listerine. I admire his vanity actually. I am sitting here in a nursing cami and pajama bottoms. Some have asked if I worry about his sexuality. I always laugh out loud and say ''Hell No''. I just hope he helps me out when I need fashion advice. (which with the above described ensemble of the day I clearly already need his advice)

5 comments:

Lost in Tarnation said...

Ooh, we should get our boys together.... I just spent 1/2 an hour trying to change Lillian's exploda poops and keep Colton the terrorist happy by giving him lotion on his arms... I turn around and he's eating the freaking crap. He's obsessed with pink lotion now...

Lost in Tarnation said...

So he just fell down the stairs and has refused the blue soothie ice pack and will only hold the pink one...

carley said...

Lindsay~ that is priceless!! lotion, i forgot his obsession with lotion. and hand sanitizer-he asks santa for hand sanitizer. play date in CO or PA? you pick!! LOL

Karyn said...

How cute are your boys!

Kristen said...

Just wait till he starts carrying a man bag...then you can truly call him a metro sexual...lol!!

But then again what if this just leads your son to dye his hair many different colors when he hits his teens.

Hmmm!!