Monday, August 18, 2008

woot!

Tonight is my last night of working midnights if I can help it. I know that they have a mini party planned for me. How do I know this? Because of the numerous amount of questions regarding whether or not I will be there. I had quit this job back in December to work for Hospice. It didn't work out and a month later I went back to the nursing home. When I quit in December I didn't canceled my last day and they had a mini party planned for me then. There was a big ice storm and I wasn't risking my life to get to work that night.

The stress of moving is starting to get to me. More so because of the house. I'm worried about it all. The packing and the moving is just way to much. I don't care to ever do this again.

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Hooray for the last day!!!!