Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I am thankful for....

My children: Even when they do not sleep and are screaming, I cannot believe the miracle that they are, and how I am so blessed to have them.

Keith: I have never known love like the love he gives me, we are best friends, but beyond that I have found someone who adores me...He is everything I have ever wanted in a partner

My Parents: For teaching me all that I know and for being the most amazing support system ever..

My brother: I know no matter what our relationship is like, I can call and he will be there for me...

My IL's: For raising the amazing man I married, even though I sometimes do not agree with what they say and do, they did good when raising Keith.

My friends: I have crazy friendships that expand all over the place and through cyberspace and beyond....I have these relationships with all different people and I feel so very blessed to know that I am loved...and that if I need a shoulder to cry, to bitch, moan and scream, or to laugh about something funny, all I have to do is pick up the phone, or log on....it is nice to know that

I feel even in these hard economic times I am more blessed than I could ever imagine....Life is good and the Good Lord has been very good to me...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING...

No comments: