Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Showering as a mom of two...

So I needed to get a shower this morning, Bailey is chillin in her boppy on the couch, sound asleep, and I do not want to move her and possibly wake her up....Sammy is watching Doodlebops, so I think perfect oppourtunity.

So here is my shower....

Me: Sammy...I am getting in the shower you be good...and do not touch mommy's laptop

Get in shower, start water, look around the curtain to see what Sammy is doing, check on Bailey and my laptop.

Wet hair, look around the curtain to see what Sammy is doing, check on Bailey and my laptop.

Lather hair with shampoo, look around the curtain to see what Sammy is doing, check on Bailey and my laptop.

Rinse hair, look around the curtain to see what Sammy is doing, check on Bailey and my laptop.

Put Conditioner in hair, look around the curtain to see what Sammy is doing, check on Bailey and my laptop.

Lather up with soap, look around the curtain to see what Sammy is doing, check on Bailey and my laptop.

Rinse hair and body, look around the curtain to see what Sammy is doing, check on Bailey and my laptop.

Finally I am done....And of course she was an angel the whole time....and my shower took twice as long because of my constant checking on her, but I know if I did not check on her, my laptop would be laying on the ground, probably next to Bailey, and Sammy would be running around like crazy....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Laughed my Ass off!!!!

Karyn said...

I swear, if I want to take a shower this is how it is....even if Bailey is in her bassinett away from Sammy...constantly checking on her!